Australian Real Estate

Dexus Announces Completion Of Rialto Towers Interest Acquisition

June 4, 2020 — Dexus announced the settlement of the acquisition of a 50% interest in Rialto Towers, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne on behalf of a Joint Venture (“JV”) with GIC that was previously announced to the Australian Securities Exchange on 6 April 2020.

GIC holds a 90% share in the JV and Dexus holds the remaining 10%.

The Australian REIT is the investment manager of the JV and has been appointed as the manager of the entire Rialto Towers complex.

Dexus’s interest was funded from existing debt facilities

Dexus is one of Australia’s real estate groups, managing an Australian property portfolio valued at $33.8 billion. “We believe that the strength and quality of our relationships is central to our success and are deeply committed to working with our customers to provide spaces that engage and inspire.”

Read more here

Related News

Dexus Says New ‘Built To Lease’ Deals Supports Continued Demand For Logistics Facilities

Dexus Establishes New Joint Venture To Acquire Interest In Rialto Towers, Melbourne

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.